Does LK Advani agree with Sushma Swaraj on Narendra Modi issue: Digvijay Singh
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Taking a dig at Sushma Swaraj for her statment that Narendra Modi is fit to become the Prime Minister of the country, Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh today said she must first make clear if BJP veteran L K Advani also agrees with her.
"It is alright if Sushma feels that Modi is good for the Prime Minister's job, but she must first tell if Advani also agrees with her on this," Digvijay said, talking to reporters at Dokaria village in Katni district.
Swaraj had said yesterday that the Gujarat Chief Minister is fit to become the Prime Minister.
On media speculation that P Chidambaram could be the next Prime Minister if Congress retained power, Digvijay said his party always stuck to the tradition of MPs choosing the Prime Minister.
On land reforms bill, he said UPA wanted to bring it in Parliament but could not do so due to compulsions of coalition politics.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer