Does Narendra Modi have to take an extreme anti-Sonia, Rahul Gandhi stance to win Gujarat poll?
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Gujarat CM Narendra Modi has not let any opportunity go by to target the 'Delhi Sultanat' as represented by Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi. In fact, he has gone out of his way to target them while the Congress duo have chosen to stay entirely silent on the issue.
Whose strategy is more effective? You tell us.