Does Narendra Modi have to take an extreme anti-Sonia, Rahul Gandhi stance to win Gujarat poll?
Gujarat CM Narendra Modi has not let any opportunity go by to target the 'Delhi Sultanat' as represented by Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi. In fact, he has gone out of his way to target them while the Congress duo have chosen to stay entirely silent on the issue.
Whose strategy is more effective? You tell us.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan