Does Narendra Modi have to take an extreme anti-Sonia, Rahul Gandhi stance to win Gujarat poll?
- ICC World Twenty20: Sri Lanka end 18-year wait
- Congress alone can counter BJP's "divisive ideology": Manmohan Singh
- Criminal case against Amit Shah, a calculated design: BJP
- Cong, SP, BSP indulging in stage-managed WWF: Modi
- April 6 Campaign roundup: Mulayam, Mayawati, Kejriwal dreaming of becoming PM, says Kalyan Singh
Gujarat CM Narendra Modi has not let any opportunity go by to target the 'Delhi Sultanat' as represented by Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi. In fact, he has gone out of his way to target them while the Congress duo have chosen to stay entirely silent on the issue.
Whose strategy is more effective? You tell us.
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death