Domestic car sales jump 23% in Oct
- Congolese youth murder: Sushma steps in, says govt committed to safety of African nationals
- Bihar: Five arrested in murder case of journalist Rajdeo Ranjan
- LIVE: Pinarayi Vijayan all set to be sworn-in as Kerala chief minister
- Govt clearances faster but lack of promoter interest stalls projects
- Demand-driven boost to economy rides on rains, rural income, pay panel award
In the commercial vehicles segment, were also up by 7.59 per cent to 66,722 units in October from 62,013 units in the year-ago period.
Total sale of vehicles across categories registered an increase of 14.81 per cent to 16,53,703 units last month as against 14,40,409 units in October 2011, it added.
Company INFO More on Maruti Suzuki
Stocks More on Tata Motors
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all
- Latest round of assembly polls did not see a BJP wave or a decimation of Congress
- India’s economic growth has been associated with premature industrial suburbanisation
- SC judgment on criminal defamation gives rise to a few obvious free speech concerns
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism