Donít know about Sukhbir elevation: Sharma
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Newly-appointed Punjab BJP chief Kamal Sharma on Thursday feigned ignorance about Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal indicating elevation of his son and Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Badal to the post of chief minister. Sharma said he can comment on the matter only if it comes to them. Earlier , Sharma was accorded a rousing welcome in Jalandhar by party workers evennas his cavalcade of around 100 vehicles led to traffic snarls. Senior leaders including Manoranjan Kalia and CPS K D Bhandhari were present to welcome him.