Donít know about Sukhbir elevation: Sharma
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani files nomination
Newly-appointed Punjab BJP chief Kamal Sharma on Thursday feigned ignorance about Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal indicating elevation of his son and Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Badal to the post of chief minister. Sharma said he can comment on the matter only if it comes to them. Earlier , Sharma was accorded a rousing welcome in Jalandhar by party workers evennas his cavalcade of around 100 vehicles led to traffic snarls. Senior leaders including Manoranjan Kalia and CPS K D Bhandhari were present to welcome him.