Donate warm clothes, campaign by ‘Spirit of Amrita Foundation’
- AAP rebel Yogendra Yadav calls show cause notice a joke
- After death of 15-year-old in Narbal, J&K police say troops violated SOP
- Ahead of Kisan rally, Rahul Gandhi meets delegation of farmers
- Suicide bombing in eastern Afghanistan kills 30, injures over 80
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
As a part of a series of programmes under the auspices of 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation,' a campaign is being run to collect warm clothes to be distributed to the needy suffering in this biting cold. 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation' has been formed to take forward the dreams of The Indian Express journalist Amrita Chaudhry, whose died in an accident on October 22, 2012. Locals are requested to contribute to the cause in front of Fashion Express at Sarabha Nagar Main Market.