Donate warm clothes, campaign by ‘Spirit of Amrita Foundation’
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
As a part of a series of programmes under the auspices of 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation,' a campaign is being run to collect warm clothes to be distributed to the needy suffering in this biting cold. 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation' has been formed to take forward the dreams of The Indian Express journalist Amrita Chaudhry, whose died in an accident on October 22, 2012. Locals are requested to contribute to the cause in front of Fashion Express at Sarabha Nagar Main Market.