Donate warm clothes, campaign by ‘Spirit of Amrita Foundation’
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Mumbai Indians take on KKR in opener
As a part of a series of programmes under the auspices of 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation,' a campaign is being run to collect warm clothes to be distributed to the needy suffering in this biting cold. 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation' has been formed to take forward the dreams of The Indian Express journalist Amrita Chaudhry, whose died in an accident on October 22, 2012. Locals are requested to contribute to the cause in front of Fashion Express at Sarabha Nagar Main Market.