Donate warm clothes, campaign by ‘Spirit of Amrita Foundation’
- Govt will not allow any religious group to incite hatred, says PM Modi
- Miraculous escape for Air India plane with 194 on board
- Sahara moves SC for extension of facilities to Roy in jail
- Eight killed in blast outside police complex in Pakistan
- World Cup 2015: Supreme Court asks Prasar Bharti to examine feasibility of a new channel
As a part of a series of programmes under the auspices of 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation,' a campaign is being run to collect warm clothes to be distributed to the needy suffering in this biting cold. 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation' has been formed to take forward the dreams of The Indian Express journalist Amrita Chaudhry, whose died in an accident on October 22, 2012. Locals are requested to contribute to the cause in front of Fashion Express at Sarabha Nagar Main Market.