Donate warm clothes, campaign by ‘Spirit of Amrita Foundation’
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
As a part of a series of programmes under the auspices of 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation,' a campaign is being run to collect warm clothes to be distributed to the needy suffering in this biting cold. 'Spirit of Amrita Foundation' has been formed to take forward the dreams of The Indian Express journalist Amrita Chaudhry, whose died in an accident on October 22, 2012. Locals are requested to contribute to the cause in front of Fashion Express at Sarabha Nagar Main Market.