Don't believe in Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai, Nehru told envoy
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Ashok said the diary has been made public to show the Indian polity that even Nehru was wary of China even after the Panchsheel accord. "Chinese are back to their games of incursions on the border. They are going to continue this as the government doesn't want to annoy them. I had the note for a long time but thought this was the right time to make Nehru's views public," he said.