Don't believe in Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai, Nehru told envoy
- Farmer’s suicide: Family lashes out at AAP, raises doubt on suicide note
- Human resource India's biggest strength: PM Modi
- Sena-BJP sweep Aurangabad civic polls, AIMIM ahead of Cong, NCP
- Call records may nail red sandalwood killings; NHRC seeks records of personnel involved
- Amit Shah rips Rahul Gandhi for 'post-leave' noises
Ashok said the diary has been made public to show the Indian polity that even Nehru was wary of China even after the Panchsheel accord. "Chinese are back to their games of incursions on the border. They are going to continue this as the government doesn't want to annoy them. I had the note for a long time but thought this was the right time to make Nehru's views public," he said.