Don't believe in Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai, Nehru told envoy
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Ashok said the diary has been made public to show the Indian polity that even Nehru was wary of China even after the Panchsheel accord. "Chinese are back to their games of incursions on the border. They are going to continue this as the government doesn't want to annoy them. I had the note for a long time but thought this was the right time to make Nehru's views public," he said.