Don't believe in size zero: Jennifer Lawrence
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Actress Jennifer Lawrence says she eats normally and does not worry about the 'size zero' fad in Hollywood.
The 22-year-old shot to fame with her role of Katniss Everdeen in "The Hunger Games" and she says wants to be a good role model to her fans, reported Contactmusic.
"Oh god, yes, I am so tired of the lollipops. I mean, if I looked like that I wouldn't be tired of it, obviously, but it's hilarious, the way I am supposedly the overweight one.
"Like, they (the paparazzi) got me at the movies yesterday and the caption read something like, 'Curvy star cannot wait to dig into a tub of popcorn'. I mean come on! I'm just a normal girl who likes to eats," she said.
The actress takes her role in "The Hunger Games" very seriously and think she has little in common with her tough on-screen alter-ego.
"I guess people expect that of me, and if I had to kill something for survival, maybe I would and yeah, maybe I was a tomboy when I was growing up. But I'm definitely a girl now.
"Of course, there's a responsibility I'm aware of. In one sense, luckily, it comes naturally because I can't stay out beyond midnight. I don't really have an exciting life."