Don't bring models of pain: Congress to BJP
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
Modi had yesterday said, "I give my heartfelt thanks to Odiyas who contributed to the economic development of Gujarat.
There is no district in Odisha from where people have not gone to Gujarat. They have been instrumental in the growth of Gujarat's economic condition."
Ahmed said that the Gujarat Chief Minister tries to "befool" people in states with such remarks wherever he visits.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties