Don't compare me with Sunny Leonne: Poonam Pandey
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Upset at being compared with porn star-turned-actress Sunny Leonne, starlet Poonam Pandey says she wants to be in the league of her favourite stars Rekha, Madhuri Dixit and Kajol.
Talking to reporters, she said she hated to be compared with Leonne, adding her favourite stars are Rekha, Madhuri and
"In future, I would like to compare myself with these actresses," Poonam said. She said she has high hopes from her upcoming film Nasha which will hit screens on July 26.
Besides some intimate scenes, the film has a lot to offer which will be liked by the audience, she said. According to her, she chose this film as it has given her an opportunity to exhibit her acting talent.
She said people want to see her the way she looks on the screen and one should not have any problem in it. "I am doing a social service by wearing less cloths as people enjoy a lot by watching me in these dresses."
She denied reports that she had leaked a hot MMS of the film before its release as a publicity stunt.