Micromax launches 5-inch phablet Canvas HD
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR pick regular wickets, stall SRH progress
Micromax launched a phablet in its Canvas series. The new device is called Canvas HD (A116). This is the company's first phone with a quad-core processor and it runs Android Jelly Bean. The price will be under Rs 15,000 and it will be available in February 2013.
The phone has a 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The phone comes with a 2,100 mAh battery. MediaTek, the company which makes the phone's processor, says this phone runs cooler and consumes lesser power than most competitors. This means that the battery life may not be a disappointment.
The phone has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 4X zoom and autofocus. The internal memory is 4GB and it can be expanded by 32GB, using a microSD card.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer