Don't like to wear the pants in my relationships: Taylor Swift
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
With a fair share of break-ups behind her, singer Taylor Swift says does not like to be in charge in a relationship.
The 'Mean' hitmaker insists that she is not the type of over-controlling girlfriend.
"If I feel too much like I'm wearing the pants, I start to feel uncomfortable, and then we break up. It needs to be equal," she says.
"It's wonderful to hand over the reins to your boyfriend when you control so much of these big, high-pressure decisions, you know? That is a huge defining factor in who you choose to be with."