Don't like to wear the pants in my relationships: Taylor Swift
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
With a fair share of break-ups behind her, singer Taylor Swift says does not like to be in charge in a relationship.
The 'Mean' hitmaker insists that she is not the type of over-controlling girlfriend.
"If I feel too much like I'm wearing the pants, I start to feel uncomfortable, and then we break up. It needs to be equal," she says.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage