Don't like to wear the pants in my relationships: Taylor Swift
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
With a fair share of break-ups behind her, singer Taylor Swift says does not like to be in charge in a relationship.
The 'Mean' hitmaker insists that she is not the type of over-controlling girlfriend.
"If I feel too much like I'm wearing the pants, I start to feel uncomfortable, and then we break up. It needs to be equal," she says.
"It's wonderful to hand over the reins to your boyfriend when you control so much of these big, high-pressure decisions, you know? That is a huge defining factor in who you choose to be with."