Don't like to wear the pants in my relationships: Taylor Swift
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
With a fair share of break-ups behind her, singer Taylor Swift says does not like to be in charge in a relationship.
The 'Mean' hitmaker insists that she is not the type of over-controlling girlfriend.
"If I feel too much like I'm wearing the pants, I start to feel uncomfortable, and then we break up. It needs to be equal," she says.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words