Don't mind if women use me for money: Hugh Hefner
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner says he does not mind if women use him to get famous.
The 86-year-old, who recently reunited with Crystal Harris, a year after she ended their engagement just days before they were due to get married, insists he wouldn't be offended if women dated him just to further their own careers, reported Contactmusic.
"I wouldn't be offended in either case. It is reality that women use me to become famous and it would be ridiculous to turn a blind eye to that. And if they use me for sex it is above all a big compliment in my age," he said.
Hefner is known for dating much younger women and he thinks that is because his tastes haven't changed at all since he was 20.
"My taste has never changed. When I was 20 I fell in love with 20-year-old women and today I still fall in love with 20 year olds. It's not the worst - if you can afford it," he added.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express