Donít raze Ramdev trust building: HC
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
In a respite to Baba Ramdev Trust's Patanjli Yogpeeth, Himachal Pradesh High Court Wednesday directed that status quo be maintained on the 96.3 bigha land which was recently taken over by the state near Sadhupul in Solan.
"In the meantime, respondents are restrained from demolishing the construction, which has already been raised on the land or changing nature or possession of the land," the court said and listed the case for further hearing on April 24.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways