Don't think I am model material: Kate Moss
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Her high cheekbones often feature on the list of most desired facial features but supermodel Kate Moss says she did not consider herself beautiful while growing up.
The 38-year-old Moss, who is married to rocker Jamie Hince, says she never saw herself as a model material, describing her looks as "all right", reported Sun Online.
"I wasn't the prettiest girl in class. No breasts, short legs, gangly teeth. I didn't think I was model material, that's for sure," she said.
However, since her worldwide debut as a topless model for Calvin Klein at age 17, she concedes that she has grown to appreciate her appearance.
"I think they're all right, my looks, now. But I've never seen myself as sexy or a side of myself that boys would like," she added.