Don't think I am model material: Kate Moss
- Samajwadi party leadership wrong in removing Akhilesh as UP unit chief: Ram Gopal Yadav
- The Opposition is making PM Modi look larger than he is
- Soumya rape case: SC drops murder charge, sets aside death sentence
- Come clear on National Health Policy, take final call by December 31: SC to Govt
- Reliance Communications, Aircel to merge; create Rs 65K cr entity
Her high cheekbones often feature on the list of most desired facial features but supermodel Kate Moss says she did not consider herself beautiful while growing up.
The 38-year-old Moss, who is married to rocker Jamie Hince, says she never saw herself as a model material, describing her looks as "all right", reported Sun Online.
"I wasn't the prettiest girl in class. No breasts, short legs, gangly teeth. I didn't think I was model material, that's for sure," she said.
However, since her worldwide debut as a topless model for Calvin Klein at age 17, she concedes that she has grown to appreciate her appearance.
- The Opposition is making Narendra Modi look larger than he is
- Vector control requires action at household level and robust public health systems
- Delhi, Kabul have failed to translate mutual trust into strategic partnership
- Anti-AFSPA struggle unites diverse groups & multiple strategies in fight for peace
- Surrogate mothers are caught in a vortex of exploitation which new bill does not address
- Europe was outraged at condition of slaughterhouses in 19th century, India still isn’t