Don't think I am model material: Kate Moss
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Her high cheekbones often feature on the list of most desired facial features but supermodel Kate Moss says she did not consider herself beautiful while growing up.
The 38-year-old Moss, who is married to rocker Jamie Hince, says she never saw herself as a model material, describing her looks as "all right", reported Sun Online.
"I wasn't the prettiest girl in class. No breasts, short legs, gangly teeth. I didn't think I was model material, that's for sure," she said.
However, since her worldwide debut as a topless model for Calvin Klein at age 17, she concedes that she has grown to appreciate her appearance.
"I think they're all right, my looks, now. But I've never seen myself as sexy or a side of myself that boys would like," she added.