Don't think I am model material: Kate Moss
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Her high cheekbones often feature on the list of most desired facial features but supermodel Kate Moss says she did not consider herself beautiful while growing up.
The 38-year-old Moss, who is married to rocker Jamie Hince, says she never saw herself as a model material, describing her looks as "all right", reported Sun Online.
"I wasn't the prettiest girl in class. No breasts, short legs, gangly teeth. I didn't think I was model material, that's for sure," she said.
However, since her worldwide debut as a topless model for Calvin Klein at age 17, she concedes that she has grown to appreciate her appearance.
"I think they're all right, my looks, now. But I've never seen myself as sexy or a side of myself that boys would like," she added.