Don't think I am model material: Kate Moss
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Train derails in Assam, at least 50 passengers injured
- Narendra Modi glue binds splintered Maharashtra
- Muslims afraid of Modi, but Rajnath like Atal: Shia cleric
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia Gandhi to address first poll rally in Telangana today
Her high cheekbones often feature on the list of most desired facial features but supermodel Kate Moss says she did not consider herself beautiful while growing up.
The 38-year-old Moss, who is married to rocker Jamie Hince, says she never saw herself as a model material, describing her looks as "all right", reported Sun Online.
"I wasn't the prettiest girl in class. No breasts, short legs, gangly teeth. I didn't think I was model material, that's for sure," she said.
However, since her worldwide debut as a topless model for Calvin Klein at age 17, she concedes that she has grown to appreciate her appearance.
"I think they're all right, my looks, now. But I've never seen myself as sexy or a side of myself that boys would like," she added.