Dostana sequel finally confirmed
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
A few days ago, the media was abuzz with the news that Tarun Mansukhani's film, a sequel to the 2008 hit, Dostana had received the green signal. However, neither the maker nor the starcast had commented on the same. However, now the news is confirmed that the sequel is set to go on floor this year.
As for the lead pair of John and Abhishek, the duo have been asked to work out their dates to shoot for the film post September. Confirming the development, Abhishek says that though they are still figuring out the schedules, the film is in the pre-production stage and will go on floor later this year. Talking about the lead actress, though Katrina's name was being thrown around in the past, it remains to be seen who finally gets locked for the film.