Dostana sequel finally confirmed
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A few days ago, the media was abuzz with the news that Tarun Mansukhani's film, a sequel to the 2008 hit, Dostana had received the green signal. However, neither the maker nor the starcast had commented on the same. However, now the news is confirmed that the sequel is set to go on floor this year.
As for the lead pair of John and Abhishek, the duo have been asked to work out their dates to shoot for the film post September. Confirming the development, Abhishek says that though they are still figuring out the schedules, the film is in the pre-production stage and will go on floor later this year. Talking about the lead actress, though Katrina's name was being thrown around in the past, it remains to be seen who finally gets locked for the film.
- LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal targets Reliance Industries
- My heart bleeds to see what is happening in the House: ManmohanÂ Singh
- Sonia named Chairperson of Congress Campaign panel for LS polls, Rahul ViceÂ Chairman
- US free to interact with Modi, but must apply standards consistent with its policy on human rights:Â Khurshid