Dostana sequel finally confirmed
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
A few days ago, the media was abuzz with the news that Tarun Mansukhani's film, a sequel to the 2008 hit, Dostana had received the green signal. However, neither the maker nor the starcast had commented on the same. However, now the news is confirmed that the sequel is set to go on floor this year.
As for the lead pair of John and Abhishek, the duo have been asked to work out their dates to shoot for the film post September. Confirming the development, Abhishek says that though they are still figuring out the schedules, the film is in the pre-production stage and will go on floor later this year. Talking about the lead actress, though Katrina's name was being thrown around in the past, it remains to be seen who finally gets locked for the film.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within