Dostana sequel finally confirmed
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
A few days ago, the media was abuzz with the news that Tarun Mansukhani's film, a sequel to the 2008 hit, Dostana had received the green signal. However, neither the maker nor the starcast had commented on the same. However, now the news is confirmed that the sequel is set to go on floor this year.
As for the lead pair of John and Abhishek, the duo have been asked to work out their dates to shoot for the film post September. Confirming the development, Abhishek says that though they are still figuring out the schedules, the film is in the pre-production stage and will go on floor later this year. Talking about the lead actress, though Katrina's name was being thrown around in the past, it remains to be seen who finally gets locked for the film.