Dostana sequel finally confirmed
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
A few days ago, the media was abuzz with the news that Tarun Mansukhani's film, a sequel to the 2008 hit, Dostana had received the green signal. However, neither the maker nor the starcast had commented on the same. However, now the news is confirmed that the sequel is set to go on floor this year.
As for the lead pair of John and Abhishek, the duo have been asked to work out their dates to shoot for the film post September. Confirming the development, Abhishek says that though they are still figuring out the schedules, the film is in the pre-production stage and will go on floor later this year. Talking about the lead actress, though Katrina's name was being thrown around in the past, it remains to be seen who finally gets locked for the film.