Dozen people entered Kumar Vishwas's house to threaten him: IAC
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
India Against Corruption alleged that some suspicious persons entered the residential premises of its leaders Manish Sisodia and Kumar Vishwas to threaten them and their families.
In a statement, IAC claimed about a dozen people came to Vishwas' residence this evening while he was talking to a news channel and gheroed the house for about 30 minutes.
The outfit claimed that after some time when a few guests arrived at Vishwas' house, the youth fled in their vehicles.
IAC also claimed that three youths had earlier entered the residence of Sisodia. The next day, Sisodia's wife was waylaid by some people and threatened her, it said.
A complaint has been filed with police, the IAC said.