Dr Manoj Sobti takes over as Punjab IMA president
- The waterway: What it takes to run India’s longest water train
- Ecuador: 7.8 magnitude earthquake strikes coast; at least 77 dead
- Nitish Kumar makes his first move: All parties must unite if BJP has to be defeated
- Gadkari’s wake-up call to Maharashtra: it’s time you spent more on irrigation
- Actions contrary to law, explain: probe panel to Hooda on Gurgaon land deals
Dr Manoj Sobti, a senior neurosurgeon, has taken charge as president of the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Punjab.
- People of the Kashmir valley are struggling to decide their identity
- Ambedkar would be deeply ashamed of the way India has turned out
- Now that the BJP is the big beast, there will be an attempt to revive the Janata
- Inside track: Who done it?
- Delhi seems ready to compete with Beijing where it must and cooperate where it can
- Don’t judge the odd-even policy on its impact on pollution alone