Dr Reddy's announces launch of Sildenafil tablets
- Enthusiasm over; govt may not go ahead with ordinances pushed by Rahul Gandhi
- Submarine mishaps: Navy had raised alarm with PMO, Defence Ministry
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy sent to police custody till March 4
- Petrol price hiked by 60 paise per litre, diesel by 50 paise
- Govt hikes DA by 10% for 80 lakh employees & pensioners
Pharma major Dr Reddy's Laboratories today announced that it has launched Sildenafil tablets, a bioequivalent generic version of Revatio (Sildenafil) tablets in the US market.
This followed the approval by the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) of Dr Reddy's ANDA for Sildenafil tablets, a company statement said here.
The Revatio brand had US sales of approximately USD 338.67 million for the most recent twelve months ending September 2012, according to IMS Health.
Dr Reddy's Sildenafil tablets in 20 mg are available in 90 count bottle sizes, the release said.