Dr Reddy's announces launch of Sildenafil tablets
- Supreme Court blames Akhilesh govt for 'negligence' in Muzaffarnagar riots, rules out probe by CBI or SIT
- Top Indian Mujahideen operative Tehseen Akhtar sent to police custody till Apr 2
- Battleground Varanasi: Everything you want to know
- Change is inevitable, constant: RSS chief
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP demands Akhilesh Yadav's resignation; Modi addresses rally in J&K
Pharma major Dr Reddy's Laboratories today announced that it has launched Sildenafil tablets, a bioequivalent generic version of Revatio (Sildenafil) tablets in the US market.
This followed the approval by the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) of Dr Reddy's ANDA for Sildenafil tablets, a company statement said here.
The Revatio brand had US sales of approximately USD 338.67 million for the most recent twelve months ending September 2012, according to IMS Health.
Dr Reddy's Sildenafil tablets in 20 mg are available in 90 count bottle sizes, the release said.
- Delhi confidential: Seat selection
- Rajnath’s 3-day Lucknow tour begins today
- MP with most criminal cases ages slowly in Jharkhand
- Guru who filed case against Ramdev gets Congress ticket
- Now, Ram Vilas Vedanti threatens to rebel ‘if Rajnath refuses ticket’
- Mamata hits back: ‘Those who don’t know poverty are talking big’