Dr Reddy's Laboratories shares gain on generic Zenatane launch
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Shares in Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd gain 2.1 percent after the company on Thursday said in a statement that it launched Zenatane, a generic version of Accutane drug, following its approval by the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA).
* The company added that the drug had $309 million in sales for the most recent twelve months ending January 2013, according to IMS Health.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China