Dr Reddy's Laboratories shares gain on generic Zenatane launch
- UP polls: Unease in Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance talks as Akhilesh releases first list of candidates
- Jallikattu protest: SC allows Centre's request to not pass judgment for a week
- Jallikattu protests live updates: AIADMK MPs meet Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- One from wishlist: Rs 1 lakh crore fund for safety on tracks
- Poem cut short, cycle ride that wasn’t to be: 12 children die in Etah on way to school
Shares in Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd gain 2.1 percent after the company on Thursday said in a statement that it launched Zenatane, a generic version of Accutane drug, following its approval by the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA).
* The company added that the drug had $309 million in sales for the most recent twelve months ending January 2013, according to IMS Health.
- To deal with an unpredictable US, India will need to be more skilful
- Higher education in India is failing. Overhauling the system can salvage it
- Singers, composers are denied their due as music companies profiteer
- Bombay HC’s order in Mohsin Sheikh case rewrites jurisprudence of provocation
- Party symbols serve as vehicles for political identity and style
- Jaitley can cut everyone’s tax burden, even pay poor, be revenue neutral by cutting sops