Dr Reddy's shares up 5% on US FDA OK
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Shares in drug maker Dr Reddy's Laboratories rose over 5 percent early in the day on a likely US FDA approval for its drug, two dealers said.
At 10.41 a.m. shares were at 1,594 rupees, up 3.29 percent, but off its high of 1,622.95 rupees, out of breath after the company said it has received U.S. FDA approval for its fondaparinux sodium injection and will also manufacture fondaparinux under license using a patented process developed by Alchemia Ltd.
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase