Dr Reddy's shares up 5% on US FDA OK
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Shares in drug maker Dr Reddy's Laboratories rose over 5 percent early in the day on a likely US FDA approval for its drug, two dealers said.
At 10.41 a.m. shares were at 1,594 rupees, up 3.29 percent, but off its high of 1,622.95 rupees, out of breath after the company said it has received U.S. FDA approval for its fondaparinux sodium injection and will also manufacture fondaparinux under license using a patented process developed by Alchemia Ltd.