Dream job of testing water slides up for grabs
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
A holiday company has put up one of the planet's most fun jobs - a water slide tester- on offer.
First Choice wants someone to travel the globe trying out the exhilarating chutes at its SplashWorld resorts and the tester will be 20,000 pounds for the six-month contract, the Mirror reported.
Fun junkie Tommy Lynch, from Liverpool, who was a water slide tester for four years called it "the best job in the world."
Lynch, who hung up his trunks last month to take a new job, hurled himself down slides about 5,000 times during his stint.
And he clocked up 108,000 miles travelling between the 20 resorts in countries like Turkey and Egypt.