Dream job of testing water slides up for grabs
- Hunkar rally: I want to see Narendra Modi as the future PM, says Paswan
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
- Pandemonium in J&K Assembly over Farooq Abdullah's comment on Kashmiris
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
A holiday company has put up one of the planet's most fun jobs - a water slide tester- on offer.
First Choice wants someone to travel the globe trying out the exhilarating chutes at its SplashWorld resorts and the tester will be 20,000 pounds for the six-month contract, the Mirror reported.
Fun junkie Tommy Lynch, from Liverpool, who was a water slide tester for four years called it "the best job in the world."
Lynch, who hung up his trunks last month to take a new job, hurled himself down slides about 5,000 times during his stint.
And he clocked up 108,000 miles travelling between the 20 resorts in countries like Turkey and Egypt.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today
- Won’t return to NDA even if Narendra Modi is not PM candidate: JD(U)