Dream job of testing water slides up for grabs
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
A holiday company has put up one of the planet's most fun jobs - a water slide tester- on offer.
First Choice wants someone to travel the globe trying out the exhilarating chutes at its SplashWorld resorts and the tester will be 20,000 pounds for the six-month contract, the Mirror reported.
Fun junkie Tommy Lynch, from Liverpool, who was a water slide tester for four years called it "the best job in the world."
Lynch, who hung up his trunks last month to take a new job, hurled himself down slides about 5,000 times during his stint.
And he clocked up 108,000 miles travelling between the 20 resorts in countries like Turkey and Egypt.