Dressed down look never works for me: Dita Von Teese
- Congolese youth murder: Sushma steps in, says govt committed to safety of African nationals
- Bihar: Five arrested in murder case of journalist Rajdeo Ranjan
- LIVE: Pinarayi Vijayan all set to be sworn-in as Kerala chief minister
- Govt clearances faster but lack of promoter interest stalls projects
- Demand-driven boost to economy rides on rains, rural income, pay panel award
Stylish burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese says she never leaves her house without looking her best.
The 40-year-old, who is famed for her well-groomed look, says she feels better about herself when she has made an effort, reported Daily Star.
"That dressed down look never worked for me. Any time I feel like being lazy, I think: 'The day I don't dress up, that's when I'll run into my ex-boyfriend - or worse, his new girlfriend. I feel better about myself when I look my best. I always find the time to put on my powder and do my chignon," she said.
Teese recently launched her debut dress collection - which comprises feminine retro-inspired dresses - and she says she got the inspiration from going to vintage stores.
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all
- Latest round of assembly polls did not see a BJP wave or a decimation of Congress
- India’s economic growth has been associated with premature industrial suburbanisation
- SC judgment on criminal defamation gives rise to a few obvious free speech concerns
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism