Dressed down look never works for me: Dita Von Teese
- Muslim women beaten up in Madhya Pradesh over beef rumours
- Harish Rawat confirms Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district
- GST Bill: Uncertainty continues as States don’t agree on rate
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalit men flogged by gau rakshaks: CID
- How Governor Raghuram Rajan had his way on venue for RBI interviews
Stylish burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese says she never leaves her house without looking her best.
The 40-year-old, who is famed for her well-groomed look, says she feels better about herself when she has made an effort, reported Daily Star.
"That dressed down look never worked for me. Any time I feel like being lazy, I think: 'The day I don't dress up, that's when I'll run into my ex-boyfriend - or worse, his new girlfriend. I feel better about myself when I look my best. I always find the time to put on my powder and do my chignon," she said.
Teese recently launched her debut dress collection - which comprises feminine retro-inspired dresses - and she says she got the inspiration from going to vintage stores.
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage
- Strengthen Centre-state relations by giving the Inter-State Council teeth
- The Patel agitation and Dalit unrest threaten BJP’s dominance in Gujarat
- The CAMPA Bill: Whose forests are these anyway?
- Arundhati Ghose will be remembered for her role in India’s nuclear diplomacy
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation