Dressed down look never works for me: Dita Von Teese
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Stylish burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese says she never leaves her house without looking her best.
The 40-year-old, who is famed for her well-groomed look, says she feels better about herself when she has made an effort, reported Daily Star.
"That dressed down look never worked for me. Any time I feel like being lazy, I think: 'The day I don't dress up, that's when I'll run into my ex-boyfriend - or worse, his new girlfriend. I feel better about myself when I look my best. I always find the time to put on my powder and do my chignon," she said.
Teese recently launched her debut dress collection - which comprises feminine retro-inspired dresses - and she says she got the inspiration from going to vintage stores.
"I saw a very famous designer, who shall remain unnamed, in a vintage boutique in LA. He was there with his team and they were taking pictures for pieces to inspire his next collection. I just thought to myself: 'There's no reason why I couldn't do that.' Vintage stores are where I buy all my clothes - I love the thrill of the hunt," Teese added.