Dressed down look never works for me: Dita Von Teese
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Stylish burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese says she never leaves her house without looking her best.
The 40-year-old, who is famed for her well-groomed look, says she feels better about herself when she has made an effort, reported Daily Star.
"That dressed down look never worked for me. Any time I feel like being lazy, I think: 'The day I don't dress up, that's when I'll run into my ex-boyfriend - or worse, his new girlfriend. I feel better about myself when I look my best. I always find the time to put on my powder and do my chignon," she said.
Teese recently launched her debut dress collection - which comprises feminine retro-inspired dresses - and she says she got the inspiration from going to vintage stores.