Dressed down look never works for me: Dita Von Teese
- Time for decisive battle against terror: Narendra Modi
- Looking beyond Pakistan: India and the UAE forge a new partnership
- Bangkok blast: 27 dead, several injured in explosion outside Hindu shrine
- Nitish Katara murder case: SC upholds conviction of Vikas, Vishal Yadav
- OROP: Ex-service chiefs write to PM, ask to resolve the issue immediately
Stylish burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese says she never leaves her house without looking her best.
The 40-year-old, who is famed for her well-groomed look, says she feels better about herself when she has made an effort, reported Daily Star.
"That dressed down look never worked for me. Any time I feel like being lazy, I think: 'The day I don't dress up, that's when I'll run into my ex-boyfriend - or worse, his new girlfriend. I feel better about myself when I look my best. I always find the time to put on my powder and do my chignon," she said.
Teese recently launched her debut dress collection - which comprises feminine retro-inspired dresses - and she says she got the inspiration from going to vintage stores.