Dressed down look never works for me: Dita Von Teese
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Stylish burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese says she never leaves her house without looking her best.
The 40-year-old, who is famed for her well-groomed look, says she feels better about herself when she has made an effort, reported Daily Star.
"That dressed down look never worked for me. Any time I feel like being lazy, I think: 'The day I don't dress up, that's when I'll run into my ex-boyfriend - or worse, his new girlfriend. I feel better about myself when I look my best. I always find the time to put on my powder and do my chignon," she said.
Teese recently launched her debut dress collection - which comprises feminine retro-inspired dresses - and she says she got the inspiration from going to vintage stores.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- Discrimination on basis of caste is continuing reality, state can't shirk responsibility