Driver of ex-transport ministerís car booked
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
The Haryana Police on Tuesday registered a case on charges of rash and negligent driving causing death against the driver of former transport minister O P Jain's car, which on Monday had collided head on with Haryana State Level Environment Impact Assessment Authority chairman R D Sheokand's Maruti Swift Dzire on national highway 1 in Karnal.
Jain's car was part of Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda's cavalcade. While the driver, Mukesh Kumar, was driving Jain's car and was accompanied by gunman Vikas ó who succumbed to his injuries on Tuesday at the Chandigarh PGIMER ó the former minister was in the chief minister's car.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance