Drizzle adds to winter chill in Delhi
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Drizzle hit the capital today adding to the winter chill even as the minimum temperature witnessed a slight dip.
The drizzle was witnessed late in the evening but there was no heavy downpour.
The capital has been experiencing winter chill for the past few days and today's drizzle added to it. The maximum temperature was recorded at 28.4 degree Celsius and the minimum was registered at 9.3 degree Celsius.
While the maximum was three degrees above normal, the minimum was one degree below normal.