Drunk girl harassed, admitted to hospital
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
A drunk girl was harassed outside Vodoo Club, Sector 26, on Wednesday night by some boys who came in a car. When an onlooker called up the police, the PCR vehicle came and took her to GMSH-16 where she was admitted. She was discharged on Thursday afternoon. However, the girl did not register any case with the police. As per police officers, the 26-year-old had drinks at the Vodoo Club during a women's night organised by the club. Drinks were free for women on the occasion.