Drunk girl harassed, admitted to hospital
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
A drunk girl was harassed outside Vodoo Club, Sector 26, on Wednesday night by some boys who came in a car. When an onlooker called up the police, the PCR vehicle came and took her to GMSH-16 where she was admitted. She was discharged on Thursday afternoon. However, the girl did not register any case with the police. As per police officers, the 26-year-old had drinks at the Vodoo Club during a women's night organised by the club. Drinks were free for women on the occasion.