Drunk girl harassed, admitted to hospital
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
A drunk girl was harassed outside Vodoo Club, Sector 26, on Wednesday night by some boys who came in a car. When an onlooker called up the police, the PCR vehicle came and took her to GMSH-16 where she was admitted. She was discharged on Thursday afternoon. However, the girl did not register any case with the police. As per police officers, the 26-year-old had drinks at the Vodoo Club during a women's night organised by the club. Drinks were free for women on the occasion.