Drunken sex with strangers among regrets of 20-something women
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
As they attempt to forge their careers, 45 percent thought they'd get their dream job in their twenties, while 44 percent wish they had worked out what they wanted to do sooner.
More than half, 55 percent, regret not being more self-assured at work and 28 percent regret not speaking about up about a payrise or promotion.