DSGMC polls: Dikshit calls it religious, DPCC chief says administrative
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: EC censures Amit Shah, Azam Khan over controversial remarks
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Malinga breaks solid stand, cleans up Pandey for 64
The SAD Badal faction swept the DSGMC elections winning 37 of 46 seats.
The Congress-backed Paramjit Singh Sarna group managed only eight seats compared to last election's tally of 27.
Punjab deputy chief minister Sukhbir Singh Badal and most of the state's cabinet had camped in Delhi for more than two weeks in a bid to wrench control of the Sikh community's second most powerful body in the country.