DTC driver shows off revolver, on the run after firing accidentally: Cops
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
A DTC driver accidentally opened fire at the DTC headquarters at IP estate Thursday morning. The driver is on the run, and police said he had purchased the revolver and procured its licence from Kanpur, while he was there on leave.
Police said the driver, identified as Sunil, had come to the headquarters in the morning and joined his colleagues in room number 208. The incident was reported around noon.
Police said during a conversation, Sunil pulled out his revolver and began showing it off to his colleagues.
He accidentally opened fire and the bullet hit a cupboard nearby. Scared, Sunil fled.