Duchess Kate nervous about baby birth
- LIVE: Lok Sabha passes Telangana Bill, Jagan calls for bandh across Andhra Pradesh
- Your ministers used to throw dust, now they're using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, has admitted that she is nervous about giving birth while she showed off her baby bump for the first time on official duties on Monday. Tanned and looking relaxed after a holiday on the Caribbean island of Mustique, Kate confided in a recovering alcoholic as she visited a treatment centre for female addicts, the Daily Express reported.
As the 31-year-old Duchess joined an art therapy class with the women at Hope House in Clapham, south London, one asked her if she was nervous about having a child.
Lisa, a 34-year-old mother-of-three, who didn't give her full name, added:"She said it would be unnatural if she wasn't."
The visit was only the Duchess's second public engagement this year. She was in hospital with severe morning sickness after her pregnancy was announced last December. Now, clearly much better, she was happy to show off her baby bump in a 300-pound MaxMara Studio wrap dress.
- ‘Job target now hinges on manufacturing’
- Murder of Sahu siblings: Court says convict to be in jail for ‘the rest of his life’
- Inauguration drama: Amid BJP’s boos and barbs, mayor stars in second act
- Police’s grievance cell flooded with complaints from cops, 15 in past year
- NDA lodges FIR after cadet goes missing, he returns to tell cops he missed family
- Allow us to install gates at Narmada dam, you take credit: Modi to Centre