Duchess Kate's stripper cousin poses nude in new photoshoot
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Katrina Darling, who happens to be the Duchess of Cambridge's stripper cousin, can be seen posing in a barely there underwear with peroxide blonde hair in the new issue of men's magazine Loaded.
The 22-year-old, who was revealed ahead of the Royal Wedding to be Kate's second cousin, once removed, has pocketed herself six-figure sums posing for a variety of raunchy magazines - including Playboy - and performing her risque burlesque act across the globe, the Daily Mail reported.
The stripper even lets rip at Kate's new family in a sensational interview.
Speaking about her cousin's father-in-law, the outspoken bombshell said: "I think Prince Charles has done a lot of good for people. It's his prerogative who he dates. Some men are like that. you can't polish a turd."
She didn't stop at Prince Charles. She went on to say that she isn't attracted to loveable ginger Prince Harry and wouldn't want to see his "tackle."
But if there is one person the tattooed former Barclays bank employee has some sympathy for her cousin Kate, particularly following the publication of her private holiday photographs.
She told the magazine that Kate was on private land and comfortable being in her own skin, and shouldn't be scrutinised on that.