Durex introduces emergency condom delivery service in Dubai
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Condom company Durex has launched a new app and service in Dubai that discreetly delivers condoms within an hour.
The service provides one with a facility to order a condom delivery man from Durex' new SOS website or iPhone app, available in Dubai, with the delivery made by someone dressed in disguise -possibly as a pizza man - to ensure privacy, the New York Daily News reported.
The delivery man slyly slips one the goods without one's date noticing
After downloading the app or via the Durex SOS website, users can order condoms between 4 p.m. and 4 a.m., anywhere within Dubai.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment