Dustin Hoffman wants daughter to date Daniel Radcliffe
- Sushil Kumar Shinde's threat: Will crush âelementsâ in media plotting against Congress
- Bihar: 13 RJD MLAs desert Lalu Prasad for Nitish Kumar, but six 'return' hours later
- In Gujarat, 2 Congress MLAs quit to join BJP
- Kejriwal says communalism bigger threat than graft
- Leopard injures seven, Meerut locks itself in
Actor-director Dustin Hoffman thinks 'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe would be a match made in heaven for his daughter Alexandra.
When told that Radcliffe, 23, recently described Hoffman as his ultimate idol, he said, "That's really lovely. I thank you, Daniel. Does he have a girlfriend? Is he married? I have a 25-year-old daughter, Alexandra, so this could be a nice introduction."
Despite being a doting father, the 75-year-old "Rain Man" actor worries he has lost vital moments of his family life because he didn't pay attention, reported Daily Express.
"The most terrifying thing for me is when I look at pictures of my kids growing up. I've been married for 31 years, raising all these kids. My wife remembers exactly what happened the day the picture was taken, exactly where everyone was.
"I can't remember any of it. The oddest thing is that I'll be surfing the channels on TV and suddenly see a movie I did. Everything about that day will come back to me and I say to myself, 'Why don't I have that kind of memory about my life? Why is it just my work?'"