Dutchess Kate Middleton is pregnant, claims friend
- Govt has decided to drop anti-piracy charges against Italian marines, Centre tells SC
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- With Anna men in âwar roomâ, AAP-like ideas on table, Mamata dreams national
- Leopard on the loose in Meerut, officials order closure of schools and colleges
- Konan Poshpora: Probe official speaks up, says was threatened
Kate Middleton is pregnant and the royal couple is "planning to make an announcement" next month, a close friend of the duchess has claimed.
Thirty-year-old Kate, has been on pregnancy watch since she and Prince William, 30, tied the knot in April 2011.
After all the scrutiny, the Duchess and the Duke of Cambridge may make a baby announcement next month, Jessica Hay, a former roommate of Kate's, who attended the Royal wedding, said.
According to the New York Post, Hay spilled the news in an interview with Australia-based New Idea magazine.
"They're planning to make an announcement in December. William and Kate are focused on starting a family," she was quoted by the paper as telling the magazine.
Hay told the magazine that the future King and Queen of England are pretty far along in baby planning, the report said.
"It seems very traditional, but of course they'll be happy with boys or two girls, they don't want more.
"They've discussed it endlessly and don't want to be older parents," she explained.
According to the paper, Kate and William, reportedly put baby plans on hold due their high-profile engagements throughout the year, including the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics.
Friends of the royal couple told Vanity Fair last month that the couple "hope to be blessed with a baby soon", the paper said.
- 4 more bodies found on Arunachal border, curfew in Assam town
- ‘Polls have come in the way of new norms for tech institutes’
- Food security Act also covers foreign nationals, refugees, says Law Ministry
- Lokayukta meets Bhardwaj over Bill
- Days before school admissions start, HC order on RTE creates confusion
- NGO seeks funds to train HIV+ patients