Dutchess Kate Middleton is pregnant, claims friend
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Kate Middleton is pregnant and the royal couple is "planning to make an announcement" next month, a close friend of the duchess has claimed.
Thirty-year-old Kate, has been on pregnancy watch since she and Prince William, 30, tied the knot in April 2011.
After all the scrutiny, the Duchess and the Duke of Cambridge may make a baby announcement next month, Jessica Hay, a former roommate of Kate's, who attended the Royal wedding, said.
According to the New York Post, Hay spilled the news in an interview with Australia-based New Idea magazine.
"They're planning to make an announcement in December. William and Kate are focused on starting a family," she was quoted by the paper as telling the magazine.
Hay told the magazine that the future King and Queen of England are pretty far along in baby planning, the report said.
"It seems very traditional, but of course they'll be happy with boys or two girls, they don't want more.
"They've discussed it endlessly and don't want to be older parents," she explained.
According to the paper, Kate and William, reportedly put baby plans on hold due their high-profile engagements throughout the year, including the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics.
Friends of the royal couple told Vanity Fair last month that the couple "hope to be blessed with a baby soon", the paper said.