- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Cast: Manoj Verma, Rashi Bunny
Director: Sharat Kumar
A handful of Delhi-based theatre persons get together to make this film which revolves around a large house in Uttaranchal, a young city-based owner who doesn't want to live there, and his attempts at selling it, throwing his sister-in-law in turmoil. He is attracted to her and says things like : 'tum badi akarshak ho', to which she replies, draping herself all over him : 'tum bhi'.
'Duvidha' is based on a novel, and a TV series has been made on it : the scenery is nice, the acting is earnest, the intent is noble, but the whole is, sadly, amateurish.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words