- RBI Governor: From Rao and Singh to Modi, why Urjit Patel was a favourite
- Targeting NSCN(K) camp, Indian Army troops entered Myanmar
- J&K: Infiltration bid along LoC foiled, three militants killed in Kupwara
- Punjab: Gau Raksha Dal chief Satish Kumar arrested
- Turkey: 30 killed, 94 hurt in bomb attack at wedding
Cast: Manoj Verma, Rashi Bunny
Director: Sharat Kumar
A handful of Delhi-based theatre persons get together to make this film which revolves around a large house in Uttaranchal, a young city-based owner who doesn't want to live there, and his attempts at selling it, throwing his sister-in-law in turmoil. He is attracted to her and says things like : 'tum badi akarshak ho', to which she replies, draping herself all over him : 'tum bhi'.
'Duvidha' is based on a novel, and a TV series has been made on it : the scenery is nice, the acting is earnest, the intent is noble, but the whole is, sadly, amateurish.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?