Dyeing units face HC death warrant
- Supreme Court to hear Sahara chief Subrata Roy's bail plea today
- Kejriwal finds âbakwasâ in Gujarat, faces protests himself
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- Donât want Hooda aide, Bellary man in NDA: Sushma Swaraj
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
Former association president V Mansukh said, "We are in the process to find an alternative to manage production in the absence of ghats."
The association plans to approach the HC for some breather. "We will appeal in the HC to give us some time to find an alternative as demolition of the washing ghats will affect as many as 840 units," said Patel.