Eating grapefruit with medicines 'can be deadly'
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR take on KXIP in battle of equals
"You don't have to take an awful lot of grapefruit. You can be taking one grapefruit a day or just drinking 250 millilitres. But the magnitude of the increase (of the drug) in some individuals can be so large that you can precipitate this adverse event," said Bailey.