- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
A man of various forms
At a session on freedom of the press and the internet at the World Economic Forum, where communications minister Kapil Sibal was also present, Hindustan Construction Company chief Ajit Gulabchand said that the government is the only entity with a legal right to coercion, and that he finds Sibal a different man when he is in government. When Sibal tried to retort, Gulabchand silenced him by stating: "You still have one year to go."
A nation of whistleblowers
At the same session, Kris Gopalakrishnan said that anonymity is a must for whistleblowers even on the internet. Sibal responded: "Then everybody will be a whistleblower."