EC reviews phase-I poll preparations
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition stable, must have consumed some tablets, says doctor
- Why is PM Modi silent on Dadri lynching? asks Opposition
- 'Arrogant' Nitish will return the money I will give for Bihar: Modi at Banka rally
- Terming Gandhi his 'inspiration', PM Modi bats for saving environment
- India's climate change goals - ambitious but achievable
Deputy Election Commissioner Vinod Zutshi on Friday reviewed the preparations for the first phase of the Gujarat Assembly elections which is scheduled on December 13.
Zutshi told officials at a meeting here that "they must perform their duties impartially and the ECI will adopt a zero-tolerance approach for any wrong-doing."