E-chawdi software training for talathis
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Settlement commissioner Chandrakant Dalvi said the training will help officers disburse computerised seven by twelve extracts
The settlement commissioner and director of land records will soon launch e-chawdi software training for talathis in the districts of the state. Addressing a press meet, settlement commissioner Chandrakant Dalvi said the training will help officers disburse computerised seven by twelve extracts.
The present assessment of the areas which are done manually will be updated through the programme.
There are 2,106 circle officers and 12,637 talathis in 358 talukas of the state.
Of the 12,637 talathis, 8,500 have been provided laptops and funds to avail net connections as per the directions of the government. They get Rs 750 per month for internet connection and Rs 1,450 for data card. The remaining talathis will also be covered soon, he said.
The training will start district wise and 10 officers from each district will be the selected master trainers for the programme.