E-chawdi software training for talathis
- AAP-BJP clashes: Kejriwal & Co to file complaint with Election Commission against BJP
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- âMamata is hiring honesty from Maharashtra through Annaâ
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
Settlement commissioner Chandrakant Dalvi said the training will help officers disburse computerised seven by twelve extracts
The settlement commissioner and director of land records will soon launch e-chawdi software training for talathis in the districts of the state. Addressing a press meet, settlement commissioner Chandrakant Dalvi said the training will help officers disburse computerised seven by twelve extracts.
The present assessment of the areas which are done manually will be updated through the programme.
There are 2,106 circle officers and 12,637 talathis in 358 talukas of the state.
Of the 12,637 talathis, 8,500 have been provided laptops and funds to avail net connections as per the directions of the government. They get Rs 750 per month for internet connection and Rs 1,450 for data card. The remaining talathis will also be covered soon, he said.
The training will start district wise and 10 officers from each district will be the selected master trainers for the programme.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students