ECHS polyclinic opened at AFS, Lohegaon
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
An Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic was inaugurated at Akash Nagar, Air Force Station Pune by Air Chief Marshal (retd) PV Naik. The polyclinic will have qualified and experienced medical officers. It will benefit ex-servicemen, pensioners and their dependents in Vishrantwadi, Dhanori, Lohegaon, Yerawada, Wagholi, Chandan Nagar, Kharadi and Viman Nagar.