Economic Survey 2013: What does it hold for Budget tomorrow?
Express News Service : New Delhi, Wed Feb 27 2013, 18:16 hrs
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
Financial Express Opinion Editor Sunil Jain explains salient points of the Economic Survey 2013-14 in this podcast. Sunil feels message for Budget should be how govt can kickstart investment.
Amit Mitra takes charge of Dept of Commerce and Industries, offers 'relationship managers' services to entrepreneurs