Economic Survey 2013: What does it hold for Budget tomorrow?
Express News Service : New Delhi, Wed Feb 27 2013, 18:16 hrs
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Financial Express Opinion Editor Sunil Jain explains salient points of the Economic Survey 2013-14 in this podcast. Sunil feels message for Budget should be how govt can kickstart investment.
Amit Mitra takes charge of Dept of Commerce and Industries, offers 'relationship managers' services to entrepreneurs
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly