e-district project from next year
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
The state government will roll out the e-district project early next year, state Commerce and Industry Minister Partha Chatterjee said on Wednesday. "Following the rolling of e-district project all government services will be made available online," he said at a FICCI programme on Wednesday. Claiming that West Bengal was one of the best states in e-governance, he said by 2014 every district will have an IT hub.