- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Young Authors' Hunt on
Max Life Insurance has announced igenius Young Authors' Hunt for children under 15 years. The initiative aims to promote writing talent among kids that will culminate in a book. The book will be published by Rupa Publications India which will also be providing editorial support for the book. Eminent authors Chetan Bhagat and Ruskin Bond will be part of the jury. Meanwhile, the third edition of igenius scholarships also culminated recently with the 27 top winners being rewarded at the grand finale in Gurgaon. igenius scholarship III witnessed the participation of almost 4.9 lakh children across different age groups and Max Life Insurance gave away cash prizes worth Rs 1.1 crore, including two top scholarships of Rs10 lakh each.
National Employability Conclave held
The National Employability Conclave, 2012, was organised by Aspiring Minds in collaboration with Dun and Bradstreet in the city on Friday. Hyderabad, Delhi, Bengaluru and Kolkata were the other cities where the conclave was held. Over 500 colleges across India participated in the conclave. Eminent industry heads such as Shahina Islam, associate vice president - HR, Zensar Technologies Limited and Dr. S V Bhave, vice-president - HR, Bharat Forge Limited, were some of the spokespersons present at the conclave.
Compiled by Ardhra Nair
- Google’s mystery barge finds new home
- Allahabad, Phulpur Congress oppose ‘outsider’ nominees
- Bombay HC allows R-Infra to amend suit against AAP
- US job growth picks speed, weather cuts into hours worked
- As RBI readies to issue licences, old private banks in spotlight
- BJP writes to EC against dropping of sedition charges