'Ek Mai Aur Ekk Tu' trailer in trouble again
- Kamal Nath fiasco: A self-goal and a sheepish acceptance by Congress
- Main suspect in rape, murder of Kerala Dalit woman arrested by police
- India's entry into NSG will make it 'legitimate nuclear power', break India-Pak nuke balance
- Education panel: ‘Curb politics on campus, put limits on campus stay’
- Alka Lamba ‘admits’ Kejriwal asked Rai to step down, loses job as AAP spokesperson
Shakun Batra may have managed to pull off a casting coup by pairing Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor together on screen for the first time, in his debut directorial venture 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'. But he has not been very lucky with the Censor Board as the latest promo of the film has run into trouble with the Board.
The Censor Board has asked the makers to delete a scene for the TV promo, where Kareena is seen pinching Imran's butt as they feel the scene is inappropriate for the TV audience. Earlier the Board had raised objection for the usage of the word 'sex' in their promo and asked the makers to do away with the word.
- Islamists are far from ones seeking escape from ethical choices modernity confronts us
- Legislators must enforce accountability of the executive, exercise oversight
- Beneath the hype, the nervousness
- Imphal needs to build a consensus in the state on the bills rejected by the president
- Rebuilding The University
- Will regional parties shape India's national politics?