'Ek Mai Aur Ekk Tu' trailer in trouble again
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Shakun Batra may have managed to pull off a casting coup by pairing Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor together on screen for the first time, in his debut directorial venture 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'. But he has not been very lucky with the Censor Board as the latest promo of the film has run into trouble with the Board.
The Censor Board has asked the makers to delete a scene for the TV promo, where Kareena is seen pinching Imran's butt as they feel the scene is inappropriate for the TV audience. Earlier the Board had raised objection for the usage of the word 'sex' in their promo and asked the makers to do away with the word.