'Ek Mai Aur Ekk Tu' trailer in trouble again
- Salman Khan retracts tweets on Yakub Memon after protests; says 'never said he is innocent'
- Muslim League says SC has no right to interfere in matters of faith
- President urged to grant Yakub Memon reprieve from execution
- PM to launch cashless treatment scheme for accident victims
- Anna extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
Shakun Batra may have managed to pull off a casting coup by pairing Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor together on screen for the first time, in his debut directorial venture 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'. But he has not been very lucky with the Censor Board as the latest promo of the film has run into trouble with the Board.
The Censor Board has asked the makers to delete a scene for the TV promo, where Kareena is seen pinching Imran's butt as they feel the scene is inappropriate for the TV audience. Earlier the Board had raised objection for the usage of the word 'sex' in their promo and asked the makers to do away with the word.
Director Shakun Batra feels that the scene is funny and shows the chemistry between Imran and Kareena and is not vulgar at all. The makers of the film are very upset but have to oblige with the decision of the censors.