'Ek Mai Aur Ekk Tu' trailer in trouble again
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Shakun Batra may have managed to pull off a casting coup by pairing Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor together on screen for the first time, in his debut directorial venture 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'. But he has not been very lucky with the Censor Board as the latest promo of the film has run into trouble with the Board.
The Censor Board has asked the makers to delete a scene for the TV promo, where Kareena is seen pinching Imran's butt as they feel the scene is inappropriate for the TV audience. Earlier the Board had raised objection for the usage of the word 'sex' in their promo and asked the makers to do away with the word.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2