'Ek Thi Daayan' crew to visit Mahakumbh
- Chhattisgarh Tapes: Congress sends showcause notice to Amit Jogi, demands Raman Singh's resignation
- Chhattisgarh Tapes: Was Jogi loyalist paid money to pull out of bypoll?
- Kejriwal tells school students to dissuade violators of odd-even rule
- Capt Amarinder Singh opposes dynastic politics: ‘Only I will contest’
- Ministry of Labour to mandate crèches in offices
Bollywood actors Emraan Hashmi, Huma Qureshi and producer Ekta Kapoor are set to visit the ongoing Mahakumbh next month to pray for the success of their upcoming thriller 'Ek Thi Daayan'.
Emraan, 33, and Huma, 26, are expected to take a holy dip at the sangam on the auspicious occasion of Mauni Amavasya on February 10.
"The Mahakumbh is a renowned international event of epic proportions. Despite challenges in terms of logistics, we are taking the plunge, to seek blessings and promote our first release of the year, in such a mammoth manner," said Tanuj Garg, CEO, Balaji Motion Pictures.
Emraan has taken a small break from the shooting of his debut international project with 'No Man's Land' director Danis Tanovic to be a part of this mega event.
Starring Konkona Sen Sharma, Kalki Koechlin along with Emraan and Huma, the spooky tale will hit theatres on April 18.
- Notwithstanding electoral setbacks, BJP looked poised for the politics of ideas in 2015
- Antagarh expose is an opportunity to stem the rot, bring long-pending electoral reform
- India’s secular, liberal Hindus should engage with their religion to fight intolerance
- Hell has no fury like a Hindu nationalist scorned — as I found out after my Ram Madhav interview
- Telescope: The year of high decibels
- Unlike in India, all major Pakistan political parties have welcomed Modi’s Lahore visit