'Ek Thi Daayan' crew to visit Mahakumbh
- India will set climate change conference agenda: Narendra Modi
- From Kerala family to ex-gangster, Islamic State pulls Maldives men
- Collegium system end: NJAC is in, judges lose say in hiring
- BJP-RSS set to demolish secular democratic foundations: CPI(M)
- Ahmedabad: Saffron uniform for Hindu kids, green for Muslim
Bollywood actors Emraan Hashmi, Huma Qureshi and producer Ekta Kapoor are set to visit the ongoing Mahakumbh next month to pray for the success of their upcoming thriller 'Ek Thi Daayan'.
Emraan, 33, and Huma, 26, are expected to take a holy dip at the sangam on the auspicious occasion of Mauni Amavasya on February 10.
"The Mahakumbh is a renowned international event of epic proportions. Despite challenges in terms of logistics, we are taking the plunge, to seek blessings and promote our first release of the year, in such a mammoth manner," said Tanuj Garg, CEO, Balaji Motion Pictures.
Emraan has taken a small break from the shooting of his debut international project with 'No Man's Land' director Danis Tanovic to be a part of this mega event.
Starring Konkona Sen Sharma, Kalki Koechlin along with Emraan and Huma, the spooky tale will hit theatres on April 18.