'Ek Thi Daayan' crew to visit Mahakumbh
- Elections 2014 LIVE: In Rae Bareli, Priyanka Gandhi says her husband Robert Vadra is being maligned
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- Hate speeches: Modi says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
Bollywood actors Emraan Hashmi, Huma Qureshi and producer Ekta Kapoor are set to visit the ongoing Mahakumbh next month to pray for the success of their upcoming thriller 'Ek Thi Daayan'.
Emraan, 33, and Huma, 26, are expected to take a holy dip at the sangam on the auspicious occasion of Mauni Amavasya on February 10.
"The Mahakumbh is a renowned international event of epic proportions. Despite challenges in terms of logistics, we are taking the plunge, to seek blessings and promote our first release of the year, in such a mammoth manner," said Tanuj Garg, CEO, Balaji Motion Pictures.
Emraan has taken a small break from the shooting of his debut international project with 'No Man's Land' director Danis Tanovic to be a part of this mega event.
Starring Konkona Sen Sharma, Kalki Koechlin along with Emraan and Huma, the spooky tale will hit theatres on April 18.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready