Ekta, Tusshar too busy for marriage: Jeetendra
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
Yesteryear star Jeetendra says both his children -- TV queen Ekta and actor Tusshar Kapoor – are so busy with their professional lives that they do not have time to think about marriage.
"For every father their kids are good. I think we as fathers have to say good things about our children or else they will beat us," Jeetendra said, jokingly, only to add that "but as a father you do have lot of worries for your children and it will remain till I die."
Both Ekta and Tusshar are not married.
"Today the time is not of arranged marriage, they have to find their partners. But they both are busy with their work so much that they don't have time to think about it (marriage). I can't do anything they will only have to do," Jeetendra said.