Elder Pharma's Q2 profit jumps 22% to Rs 24 crore
- Man throws ink at Sahara chief Subrata Roy in Supreme Court premises
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Elder Pharma today said its consolidated net profit rose by 22 per cent to Rs 23.60 crore in the July-September quarter.
The company's consolidated net profit stood at Rs 19.35 crore in the same period last year.
As per the consolidated unaudited provisional results, the income from operations has gone up to Rs 404.06 crore in the second quarter of current financial year compared to Rs 331.08 crore during the corresponding quarter in the previous year, a company statement said here.
The consolidated operating profit (PBIDT) also has gone up to Rs 61.51 crore in Q2 FY'13 reflecting a growth of 12 per cent over the previous corresponding quarter's figure of Rs 54.99 crore, it said.
The EPS on a non-annualised basis came at Rs 11.49 for the quarter under review.
For the half year ended September 2012, the consolidated sales turnover stood at Rs 757.51 crore up by 20 per cent year-on-year and the net profit stood at Rs 41.64 crore, a year-on-year rise of 6 per cent.
The company has launched new products include Moclawin tablet, Enzar HS, Elpod-O, D-All, Daposure, New Zephrol and Pentastatic capsule, the release said.
"Various international alliances of the company, new manufacturing facilities, launch of newer products, penetration into rural & semi-urban markets and strong growth in the traditional products have contributed to the company's better working," Elder Pharmaceuticals MD Alok Saxena said.
Elder Pharmaceuticals said it has also received the Certificate of Suitability (COS) from European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines and Healthcare (EDQM) in European market.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore