Election Commissioner to review roll revision
- 'Design in India' as essential as 'Make in India': PM Narendra Modi
- No deal over GST Bill and removal of Raje, Swaraj: Congress
- Lalit Modi offered directorship to Swaraj's husband, withdrew it later: Indofil
- Greece offers conditional okay to bailout, Germany sceptical
- UK Food Standards Agency finds made-in-India Maggi safe to eat
Election Commissioner Dr Nasim Zaidi will review the ongoing summary revision of electoral rolls in UP on Monday. Zaidi, who reached Lucknow on Sunday, will also visit some Voters Registration Centres (VRCs) in Lucknow and Barabanki to check the exercise of summary revision at the grassroots level.