Elin 'ready to give' Woods another chance’
- UP Police raids Sahara chief Subrata Roy's residence, fails to arrest him
- AAP announces second list of candidates, Rajmohan Gandhi to contest from East Delhi
- TRS MP Vijayashanthi joins Congress day after party rules out merger
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
Elin Nordegren is ready to move back in with husband Tiger Woods and give their marriage a second chance, it has emerged.
Since the 34-year-old golfer's philandering ways were exposed, Elin had shifted to a rented mansion near the couple's estate, reports 'The Sun'.
But a source has now said: "She is seriously considering moving back for the first time.
"She feels he really is making an effort to reform and repent."
The pair, who have two children, recently returned home to Orlando, Florida, after a week away for marriage counselling.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight