Elin 'ready to give' Woods another chance’
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Elin Nordegren is ready to move back in with husband Tiger Woods and give their marriage a second chance, it has emerged.
Since the 34-year-old golfer's philandering ways were exposed, Elin had shifted to a rented mansion near the couple's estate, reports 'The Sun'.
But a source has now said: "She is seriously considering moving back for the first time.
"She feels he really is making an effort to reform and repent."
The pair, who have two children, recently returned home to Orlando, Florida, after a week away for marriage counselling.