Elin 'ready to give' Woods another chance’
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Elin Nordegren is ready to move back in with husband Tiger Woods and give their marriage a second chance, it has emerged.
Since the 34-year-old golfer's philandering ways were exposed, Elin had shifted to a rented mansion near the couple's estate, reports 'The Sun'.
But a source has now said: "She is seriously considering moving back for the first time.
"She feels he really is making an effort to reform and repent."
The pair, who have two children, recently returned home to Orlando, Florida, after a week away for marriage counselling.