Elin 'ready to give' Woods another chance’
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Elin Nordegren is ready to move back in with husband Tiger Woods and give their marriage a second chance, it has emerged.
Since the 34-year-old golfer's philandering ways were exposed, Elin had shifted to a rented mansion near the couple's estate, reports 'The Sun'.
But a source has now said: "She is seriously considering moving back for the first time.
"She feels he really is making an effort to reform and repent."
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness