Elin 'ready to give' Woods another chance’
- Manish Sisodia announces key ministries of Delhi Cabinet
- Maken hits back at Sheila Dikshit, says result extension of 2013 mandate
- Voter lists in hand, Hindu Mahasabha looks for Christians, Muslims on Valentine’s Day
- Child, nurse, wife on vacation among 9 killed as train derails
- In Baramati, Narendra Modi says Sharad Pawar a 'helpful veteran leader'
Elin Nordegren is ready to move back in with husband Tiger Woods and give their marriage a second chance, it has emerged.
Since the 34-year-old golfer's philandering ways were exposed, Elin had shifted to a rented mansion near the couple's estate, reports 'The Sun'.
But a source has now said: "She is seriously considering moving back for the first time.
"She feels he really is making an effort to reform and repent."
The pair, who have two children, recently returned home to Orlando, Florida, after a week away for marriage counselling.